The new MICHELIN 295/ 80 R22.5 X MULTI Z2, is now available at Michelin’s authorized truck tyre dealers’ outlets across the nation.
Michelin, the world's premier tyre company, has introduced the MICHELIN 295/ 80R22.5 X MULTI Z2, the newest addition to Michelin's best-selling commercial vehicle tyres in India. This “Made in India” all-position tyre fitment for Regional and Highway bus operations is packed with the newest breakthrough innovations and offers market-leading safety features and mileage.
Gaganjot Singh, President of Michelin Africa, India and the Middle East Region said: “In line with our global strategy of Sustainable Mobility, we continue to boost our portfolio in India with products that are fuel-efficient, safe and have a longer life. MICHELIN 295/80R22.5 X MULTI Z2 meets a complex set of specifications by incorporating Michelin’s latest patented technologies that bring uncompromised safety performance to our targeted customers and to help meet their delivery timing and efficiency. Adoption of this new tyre will help bus fleet owners to increase productivity and improve their business’s total cost of ownership. I am convinced that this new offer from Michelin will stir the bus tyre markets across India with its exceptionally high performance and value to fleet customers”
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF MICHELIN 295/ 80R22.5 X® MULTI™ Z2
TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- MARKET LEADING TYRE MILEAGE: Self-regenerating tread design reduces wear rate to prolong tread life up to 30%**
- EVEN WEAR: Reinforced tread plies to flatten contact patch and improve uneven wear.
- MULTI-LIFE: Reinforced bead, thanks to Duracoil technology enhances bead endurance for multiple retreadabality
STRONG SAFETY PROFILE
- SUPERB HANDLING: Self-regenerating tread design for better vehicle control in all driving conditions.
- ALWAYS IN CONTROL: Reinforced tread plies that help reduce the risk of sudden pressure loss for better vehicle control.
- DURABLE: Strengthened bead endurance for reduction in tyre damages linked to repetitive long distance high-speed usage.
Also See:Michelin Has Marketed Its First Range Of Electric Bus Tyres
Want to get "Wheel balancing" performed on your vehicle?CLICK HERE
- CONTINUOUS MOBILITY: Self-regenerating tread design improves mobility in all weather conditions
- EXTENDED USAGE: Infinicoil technology extends mobility even when punctured
- MORE UPTIME: Stronger bead endurance for reduction in tyre damages linked to continuous usage cycle
PERFORMANCE AND VERSATILITY, FROM NEW TO THE END OF THE TYRE’S WORKING LIFE:
The 3PMSF sign appears on all X MULTI tyres, indicating improved grip performance in all weather conditions. MICHELIN X MULTI tyres maintain 3PMSF certification even when it is part worn, with only 2mm of tread depth remaining.
MICHELIN X MULTI tyres, like other Michelin truck and bus tyres, maybe regrooved and retreaded, contributing to Michelin's "Everything Sustainable" concept. Truck operators may lower both their operating expenses and their environmental imprint by extending the life of their tyres in accordance with circular-economy thinking, while still getting the most out of their tyres.
Also See: Michelin Once Again Owns 20 Percent Of The Shares In Enviro Systems
CLICK HEREto find a TyrePlex Dealer near you!
Do you like to get insights into such stories? Join our TyrePlex Facebook page to be the first one to get notified of such news of the tyre Industry.